Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Article Processing Charge: $399
The Dougmar Publishing Group (DPG), like other Open Access publishers, charges Article Processing Charges (APC) to individual authors and institutions to offset expenses usually covered by the subscriptions and advertisements of subscription-based journals. APC's are per article and billed upon acceptance of an article, after the article has successfully passed peer review. There are no additional charges based on color, length, figures, or other elements. Letters to the Editor and small commentaries (up to 250 words), and select invited articles are not charged an APC. An author’s ability to pay APCs is not a consideration in the decision of whether to publish. Authors living in one of the United Nations' list of Least Developed Countries may request a fee waiver. See country list here (http://www.un.org/en/development/desa/policy/cdp/cdp_ldcs_countryfacts.shtml). Authors living in countries not considered "least developed" who do not have the ability to pay the APC's may be eligible for a reduced rate.
Please contact the publisher directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beginning January 1, 2019 the article processing charge will be US $399 . Letters to the Editor, short commentaries, and select invited articles are not charged an APC. All articles are archived through Portico and assigned a unique DOI (Digital Object Identifier). We also provide a PDF of each article published, found on the journal's homepage.
Copyright of articles published in all DPG titles is retained by the author(s). The author(s) grants DPG the rights to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher. The author grants DPG exclusive commercial rights to the article. The author grants any party the rights to use the article freely for non-commercial purposes provided that the original work is properly cited.